World demand and available income is higher than ever.
Six billion consumers now get the message: Treated gems are not really gemstones.
Untreated gemstones are going to become a seriously rare commodity.
-> Prices continue to skyrocket.
Hence this proposal (draft):
Let's create an 'Untreated Gemstone Fund' before prices go totally crazy.
- 500 shareholders join each with $10,000
- Each shareholder selects a preferred color or variety (e.g ‘blue sapphire’ or ‘padparadscha’ or ‘ruby’)
- We buy a stock of untreated gems based on shareholder preferences
- The ‘fund-gems’ go online for sale on WildFishGems (like all others)
- Every 12 months the shareholder can decide:
- Choose a gem inside your preference at 125% of your initial share value.
If you invested $10k, you have a credit of $12,500 after one year.
Put the gem in your pocket. Tax-free.
- Leave 'your gem' in the fund and have $15,625 gemstone credit after two years.
Every year your share in the fund increases by 25%.
E.g. buy a full share now and when your 50th birthday comes up in 5 years, you can get yourself a gem present for $30,517.
-> from 10k to 30k in six years, ask your bank for this and get a few laughs!
Or buy a half share at $5,000, give it to your child and in five years she/he can chose a seriously nice gem for $15,258.
This is an idea I have developed because many customers asked me for similar arrangements.
I am open to discussions and adaptations.
Let me know what you think and if you are interested.
Edward Bristol (1st of August 2014)
P.S. and we continue to buy rainforest, rescue dogs and stuff...