The Setting: Three-Level Pyramid-Halo Art-Deco Wide Shank
- 18K White Gold with UK Hallmark
- 25mmx30mm Visual Top Dimension
- Extra Wide Bracelet-Style Band with Rectangular Substructure (Wrist-Band-Style)
- Four Single Top-Round Corner Prongs
- Total 0.49 carats of 124 conflict-free diamonds in VS (or better) and color G (or better)
- 5.13 gram (incl. gems)
- Size USA 7 (re-sizing free of charge)
Comment: Bracelet style band encrusted with 124 fine brilliant round diamonds. Symmetric Art-Deco style contrasting the oval center stone. Relative light weight with five grams but hefty character to the spectator.
- Unheated Pigeon Blood Burma Ruby 2.54 carat
- Oval: 8.13x5.66x2.97 mm
- Cut: Brilliant/Step
- Color Grade: Excellent
- Tone: Medium Dark 75
- Color Zoning: None
- Clarity: Lightly Included
- Cutting Grade: Very Good (precision cut in UK but with natural indent)
- Depth: 52%
- Brilliancy: 50%
- Origin: Mogok Burma
Certificate: WGI 9624103050
Overall Grade: Excellent (minus indent)
Comment: Legendary type of Burma ruby in pigeon blood (though an overused term it does describe the intense violet-tinted red you can see below). Jewelry report from WGI can be supported by secondary lab if you wish (at cost). Perfectly cut ruby but with an indent (a natural surface crystal that was cut out). It is not visible to the eye, even if you can feel it with the fingertip. Such indents are not considered flaws in the trade as long as they sit on the back but this one sits on the outer girdle. On the close-up below you can see it in the upper right corner. Other than that, this ruby is an outstanding example for finest Burma ruby. No treatment, no window, no visible inclusions, master-color from the world's famous ruby mines.
Ask a Q.