The Setting: Blossom-Halo Birdnest-Gallery With Engraved Shoulder
- 18K White Gold with UK Hallmark
- 20mmx15mm Visual Top Dimension
- Single Shank with engraved diamond shoulder
- Four Single Top-Round Corner Prongs (short)
- Total 0.50 carats of 18 conflict-free diamonds in VS (or better) and color G (or better)
- 6.15 gram (incl. gems)
- Size USA 6 (re-sizing free of charge)
Comment: Dominated by the center stone, with the blossom shaped diamond-halo more an after-thought and accessory. On the upper shoulders, two rings end the consistently extra-slim band, where a leaf shaped accent with two diamonds connect to the main head. Though the center stone and the diamonds are held in prongs, the first impression may be that of a bezel with the diamonds enclosed by an outer rim. The design merges elements of Victorian and Art Nouveau, the flower shape with the extra slim band below, make for a unique combination -just what one should expect from a single-handmade designer ring.
- Unheated Mozambique Ruby 3.49 carat
- Oval/Cushion: 11.14x7.16x4.21 mm
- Cut: Brilliant/Step
- Color Grade: Very Good
- Tone: Medium Dark 60
- Color Zoning: Faint
- Clarity: Moderately Included
- Cutting Grade: Very Good
- Depth: 58%
- Brilliancy: 33%
- Origin: Mozambique
Certificate: GRS2010 040520T
Overall Grade: Very Good
Comment: Obviously a grown-up unheated ruby. The images are not WildFish-made and I hope to add our own individual photos and handshots a.s.a.p. The gem has a swirly crystal, always in motion with some purple inclusions at times visible to the eye, yet not so much purple that GRS would have graded it as 'purplish red', but stated 'red' only. Definitely a color-stone; glitter is added by the ring of ideal-cut brilliant diamonds. Full GRS report with 'unheated' and 'origin'. The Medium Dark 60 makes for a fresh rose red, again very flower-like. No window, no treatments, fully certified.
Ask a Q.