Skip to main content
#1 for fine Gems & Jewelry in Europe
My Account
our twitterour facebook page pintrest instagram

Unheated Ceylon Sapphire 0.60 (RPS060)

light pink oval cushion cut extra-brilliant sapphire from Ceylon, unheated and natural, no window, I
more images
back add to cart buy now

0.60 Carat
Bright Peach Pink
Light 33
Lightly Included



- Identification: Natural Unheated & Untreated Sapphire
- Carat: 0.60
- Shape: Squarish Round Cushion
- Measures: 4.78x4.56x3.02 (millimeter)
- Color Grade: Good
- Tone: Light 33
- Color Zoning: None
- Clarity: Lightly Included
- Cutting Grade: Very Good
  > Brilliancy: 95%
  > Depth: 66%
- Origin: Sri Lanka
Treatment: None

Certificate No: IGI 380995069 (see 'more images')

Overall Grade: Good+

Comment: A big-face/no-window unheated pink sapphire for those who like bright flowery colors. Flawless local hand-cut optimizing luster and color-potential without CAD-help but only experience and a good feel for the crystal. That said, 95% of all local hand-cuts come out with windows, asymmetric and crooked facets but we focus on the remaining 5% and from there pick only the few without treatment, pretty in their natural form. Check the brilliancy in the handshots (where the camera doesn't block the light falling in from above). That radiance is the main value feature of this gem. Almost 5x5mm blaze but only 60 points to pay for. See the side-image with more purple and violet in the color axis, while the main-axis, the one that gives the gem its main color, captured the best part of the pink axis. Inclusions, bubbles and an orange speck, are visible only under the lens. IGI report with 'no heat' but useless image. Set in a classic tiffany style and nothing can go wrong; only make sure she/he doesn't go: "OMG, a pink diamond!" and you have to explain financial limits instead of getting a kiss. 

P.S. Though this is not a padparadscha, as a peach colored sapphire it widens the limited supply of the former at affordable budget.  

Note to self or cart
add to cart buy now add to wishlist

20 Years Online!

From Our Workshop: (mouse-over->halt) 

2022' Updated & Expanded

- Cuts/Shapes -
- CC Sapphire -
- Emerald -
- Gems In Jewelry -
- Diamond -
- Peridot -
- Rubelite -
- Sunstone -
- Opal -
- Tanzanite -

and more...

Free shipping with global parcel service:
Fedex, UPS, DHL, ExpressPost etc.

Join the Club: Get the insider deal! 

save up to 30%
Join here!

New codes!
Ed's personal site

original & independent scanned

Each gem with
our extensive
(samples1, 2, 3)

Bespoke Jewelry Only
Only for you, and yours.

(Image: Kashmir Blue unheated sapphires in platinum with
totally-NOT-every-day extra-secure one-only clutch)

3*NOS® of Excellence:
NO Treatments.
NO Inclusions.
NO Windows.

Natural Gemstone Jewelry

The Finest From London:
The David Jerome Collection 

(YouTube-vid in pop-up)


US and CAN Call Toll-Free:


International Please Call:



Wherever you are:

Site Mailing List 
Natural Gems Only - No Heat. No Radiation. No Bleaching. No Coating. No Filler. No Diffusion. No Chemicals.


Genuine testimonials from over 20 years

Call us TOLL-FREE from the US and Canada:
International customers please call:

In case of technical problems,
drop us a note or let us call back.

If we are out of the office, please leave a voice message and we will contact you.

Our 3*NOS® of Quality:
NO Treatments.
NO Inclusions.
NO Windows.

 © Wild Fish Gems 2001 - 2023

As everybody these days, we now need to ask for your Cookie-OK.
Are you OK?
We hope this message shows only once.