GRADING REPORT PIST726
- Identification: Natural Unheated & Untreated Pink Star Sapphire
- Carat: 7.26
- Shape: Roundish Oval Cabochon
- Measures: 10.14x11.42x6.01 (millimeter)
- Color Grade: Very Good
- Tone: MD60
- Color Zoning: None (exepct one red line)
- Clarity: Semi-Transparnet
- Star: Very Good (clean, sharp, well traveling, 20 degree off center)
- Origin: Bible, Sri Lanka
- Treatment: None
Certificate No: 19031057 (see more images)
Overall Grade: Very Good
Comment: Pink star sapphire with a good dash of red in an allover mild hue. Strong star, slightly off-center but sharp and full. See additional images showing the exceptional cleanness and flawless inner structure of this gem without torch-light: No dirty spots, no fractures or such, just the silky silvery fine needle structure producing the star phenomena and a thin red line adding extra color. Exceptional size, but not too big for a ladies ring. Almost no gray, rare for a star sapphire.
Ask a question.