GRADING REPORT VSP1905
- Identification: Violet Spinel
- Carat: 1.905
- Shape: Round Brilliant
- Measures: 7.71-7.84x5.15 (millimeter)
- Color Grade: Good
- Tone: MD75
- Color Zoning: None
- Clarity: Lightly Included (see comment)
- Cutting Grade: Excellent (precision cut)
- Origin: Hatton, Sri Lanka
- Treatment: None
Certificate No: 34209 (see more images)
Overall Grade: Very Good+
Comment: Brilliant Spinel masterfully cut from a 3+ carat oval gem. The camera captures much more of the fine inclusions than the eye (in fact without lens they are not perceivable at all). Nice lustre and sparkling color play between violet and purple, better than image. On the handshot ignore the reddish dots, those are contact points with the skin not inclusions or color flaws.
Ask a question.